Welcome to Sweet Peas and Green Curry!

A disfigured stop sign along the Camino from Portugal to Spain. Welcome encouragement for us retirees!

Sweet Peas,  quaint and traditional - Green Curry,  spicy and exotic!


The title of this new blog of mine, hopefully, sums up my past and present "retirement philosophy".

Dream of exotic adventures (green curry) and try to make them happen,  … but also find the joy and satisfaction in interests closer to home (sweet peas).

Since my retirement in 2009, I have had some great adventures like teaching in China and Bangladesh. I also enjoyed volunteering in Spain by helping Spaniards practice their English and a couple of years later walked the Camino from Portugal to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. While I still hope there are more "travel adventures" in my future, I look forward to developing new skills and seeking out opportunities in my own community.
 So stayed tuned for my super exciting fall escapades ….. like putting my garden to bed, exploring fall hiking trails, and making soap! (Try to contain your enthusiasm)

Check out past posts on my previous blog at: https://lynncarr.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular Posts