Little Things that Make You Smile


Since walking and going to the grocery store once a week are about the only outings allowed during these Covid 19 days, it's nice to see little things that bring a smile to our face (mask covered or not!). I was so happy a few weeks ago when my usual trail was finally free of snow and every decent day since I've been on it.
The time I spend on the trail not only gives me much needed exercise, but time to contemplate world issues or at least plan a spring cleaning "to do" list. How lovely it is to happen upon these little surprises along the way while I'm thinking about sorting out my sock drawer!

I have no idea who the artists are who created these little treasures but I look forward to seeing them, as well as new additions as I trek through another day during the Covid blues.





No social distancing here! (maybe they're family?)


Comments

Popular Posts