Roundabout Heebie Jeebies

 Well it's getting close. The construction of a traffic circle at the entry to our subdivision is almost complete and I'm getting the heebie jeebies! 



I knew it was coming. The intersection where we exit and enter our subdivision has been treacherous for a few years and my hope was that there would be traffic lights installed. I never dreamed that the solution to this problem would be a traffic circle! I almost picked up the phone to a realtor! Honestly, I hate those things! Of course I realize that it's just that my experience with roundabouts is limited and I will get used to it, but this knowledge does little to "calm me nerves"!

When I saw the video "Those Bloody Roundabouts" by Jason R Martin, I related immediately! 

Those Bloody Roundabouts

So if you see a woman in a brown SUV circling the roundabout on the Gondola Point Arterial numerous times ...... that will be me!

Comments

Popular Posts